Welcome to the Center for Conflict Resolution Volunteer Application page.
If you are interested in becoming a Volunteer Mediator with CCR, we invite you to submit a VOLUNTEER MEDIATOR APPLICATION below.
Requirements for becoming a CCR Volunteer Mediator:
- 25 hours of basic mediation training that complies with the Dispute Resolution Programs Act (DRPA)
- 25 hours of actual dispute resolution services must be accrued under supervision
- Initial commitment of a minimum of ten (10) court calendars to be completed in the first sixty (60) days following onboarding
- Submission of Application (including ADR training certificates/verification and resume)
- Successful completion of personal interview with CCR Director
*University students, please check with your clinic professors prior to completing an application.
Should you have any questions, please contact us via email@example.com or by phone at (818) 705-1090.